EXTEND YOUR REACH – “#REACHINTOOURPOCKETS” SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the EXTEND YOUR REACH – “#REACHINTOOURPOCKETS” SWEEPSTAKES is open to any, legal 501c3 (the “Nonprofit” or “Winner”) in the U.S.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11:00 a.m. (E.T.) on November 15, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on November 26, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Each entrant will need to nominate a Nonprofit for consideration via the designated landing page (ExtendYourReach.com/Giving) in the form provided. Entrants must provide a valid email address for their nomination to be accepted. Multiple entries will NOT be accepted from the same email address. Entrants may provide a second nomination via Facebook on a designated post reserved for the Sweepstakes and follow all posted instructions. Multiple entries will NOT be accepted from the same Facebook account and will be disqualified.
- Entrant will access Sponsor landing page.
- Entrant will enter name of the Nonprofit and the Entrant’s email address.
- Entrant will nominate only one Nonprofit per Entrant’s email address.
- Entrants may also nominate their selected Nonprofit on the designated Facebook post provided by Sponsor.
- Entrant will nominate only one Nonprofit per Entrant’s Facebook account.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection. On or about November 27, 2018 Sponsor will select one (1) grand prize Winner via a random number generator of all eligible entries received. The result via the random number generator is final and cannot be changed.
- Prizes and Odds. One (1) Winner will be selected out of all nominated Nonprofits. Nonprofit will win $1,000 in the form of a check from Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about November 27, 2018, via telephone. Sponsor will contact Winner during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach Winner by phone, email notification being undeliverable, or failure of Winner to respond to notification, may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, Nonprofit must contact: Kristen Nauss at 616-965-3782 or firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday –Friday. Valid photo identification may be required. Winner may waive their right to receive prize. Prize is nontransferable. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prize. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned before the prize is awarded. Failure to complete, sign and return the affidavit, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute Winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prize not won and claimed by eligible Winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. EXTEND YOUR REACH – “#REACHINTOOURPOCKETS” SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by Extend Your Reach. Facebook is in no way a Sponsor of this promotion. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of Winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the Winner (available after November 28, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to EXTEND YOUR REACH – ‘#REACHINTOOURPOCKETS’, Attn: Kristen Nauss, 4850 Kendrick St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please send an email to Kristen Nauss at email@example.com.