From production to software development to sales, we’re always looking for passionate, motivated humans who will thrive in a get-things-done-but-have-fun-doing-it atmosphere. As a group, our interests include participating in local races, eating (hence the races), and helping other businesses and organizations accomplish their goals.
Mail Inserter Operator
3:00pm to 11:30pm | Monday – Friday | Lansing, MI
$13 to $14 per hour
Are you more of a night owl who’s mechanically inclined? Want to work with a great team providing an essential service? Then we’ve got the job for you! Our production department has an opening for a 2nd shift mail inserter operator. In this position you’ll complete all process and ensure that all scheduled drop dates are met while meeting established quality standards and providing superior customer service.
• High school diploma (required)
• Some college (preferred)
• Mail Piece Quality Certification (preferred)
• Previous inserter experience (highly desirable)
• Some computer experience
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Detail & quality oriented
• Basic math skills
In addition to the basic job functions of an Inserter Operator, you must be able to:
• Set up machine at beginning of each job according to specifications provided
• Coordinate workload schedule to complete drop dates within customer’s timeframe
• Troubleshoot and perform regular maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output
• Maintain a clean work area
• Handle other duties as assigned by production supervisor
Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have the flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift and overtime as needed.
Must be willing to undergo/pass drug screening.
Contact Charlie Bahl at 517-887-7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.